Education Is Very Important to us.
We are looking forward to a new year filled with education opportunities.
Click Click Bang is on its way to becoming a SESSION.SALON through KEVIN.MURPHY’s Stylist Program. Our salon is the only one in town who was nominated, and one by one, our stylists will attend courses in order to become a “super stylist,” and explore the parallel lines between the editorial world and the salon. Based on a foundation of education, we strive to provide our clients with the highest level of service and care.
February 26th- Kevin Murphy Tools & Cocktailing Products
March 5th- Photoshoot with Tipsy Gypsy Boutique & Gary Irving
March 12th-Ombre/Sombre Color class
March 13th-Alfaparf Color Correction
April 2nd-R+Co Long Layers& Cutting Demo
April 9th-Redken Color Techniques
May 7th- Wahl Clipper Corp. Fading + more, Clipper Essentials
At Click Click Bang our stylists have combined decades of education under their belts. We pride ourselves on taking continuous education to keep up on every new product line ,color and style trend. Our mission is to provide our clients with the world class styling they deserve.
Founder & Owner
- Bumble and Bumble
- Paul Mitchel School
- Redken Symposium New York
- Alfaparf Master Colorist 1 & 2
- Hot Heads Extensions 1,2, and 3
- Unite Color
- Trissola, Brazilian Blowout, Keratin Training
- Kevin Murphy Coloring and Styling
- R+Co Styling
- Oribe Styling
- Rezo Clipper Class
- Precision cutting
- Lightening, and Toning
- Tony and Guy cutting and styling
- College of Botanical Healing Arts
- Dream Catcher
- Babe Extension Certification
- Sebastian Training
- Great Lengths Extension Class
- Hair Dreams
- Women in Business Classes
- Salon Business Courses
- Assistant Program with a Redken Colorist Educator.
- Redken and Wella color and styling classes including Wella’s
- Hair painting and Balayage
- Hot Heads Certified.
- Trained to do Great Lengths and Euro Loc’s Hair extensions
- Studied at Vidal Sassoon San Francisco for Hair cutting.
- Took classes with Davines, and Kevin Murphy for years while working at Lustre Salon in San Francisco.
- Alfaparf Master Colorist 1&2
- Hot Heads Extensions
- Shoreline Cosmetology School
- Redken product knowledge/balayage and babylights class
- R+Co Styling
- Clipper Class by Rezo (fades)
- Trissola/Keratin Class
- Kevin Murphy Cutting Class
- Sally Rogerson Hair Cutting
- Hothead Hair Extension Training
- ABC’s Vidal Sassoon
- Balayage Training by Specialist Estelle Geunot,
- Loreal Color
- L’oreal Balayage and Hair Painting
- Wella Color
- Kerastase Event Styling and Updo training
- Hattori Hanzo Hair Cutting
- Shu Uemura Event Styling
- Assisted under Cyndi Havard, stylist in the hair industry for 25+ years
- Wedding Style and Updos